FIVE NOBLE PRECEPTS
- Recognise the entire world to be a wholesome manifestation of
- Cultivate ever-abiding love towards all beings. Express it
more on mankind.
- Never attribute fault to anyone or anything. Instead seek to
know the good ingrained in each.
- Regulate the senses. Sublimate the mind. Practise divine
introspection. By this three-fold means derive the knowledge of Brahman.
- Resolve that sarveswara-darsana (the vision of the one
God in all) alone is lifes fulfillment and transform your entire life into a
magnificent sadhana (seeking) for accomplishing it. Then indeed will emerge peace and
blessedness everywhere, always.
- Swami Bhoomananda Tirtha